Sunday, April 28, 2013

QUILTS FOR BOSTON–A COUPLE OF MORE BLOCKS

 

Did you read this post I blogged about?  If not be sure to check it out!!

I spent the afternoon today, in my sewing room making more blocks,  so after I finished these blocks I decided it was time to go and get some much needed sun and happy weather!  So I did a little photo shoot! Do you know how difficult it can be when your trying to take photos of blocks, the wind is not helpful at all!

 

 

DSC02453DSC02460DSC02463

DSC02467

 

DSC02443

2 comments:

  1. I am getting caught up on my blog reading and just read all your posts on this. Thanks for sharing! Your blocks turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! I love them.

    Yeah, it's been windy, cold, rainy, and dark here. It's been hard to get any decent photos outside!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...