Sunday, February 24, 2013

Swooning and Sneak peak!

Life has been a little busy here recently, which is why the lack of blog posts.
But I have been sewing when I have had the time.
I have also been working on an upcoming project with one of my blogger friends Fiona who blogs over at Celtic Thistle. this is something that I hope to share with you all very soon, so keep checking up on me so you don’t miss out!  Here is a little sneak peak!!
I have also been swooning again! In fact I swooned 3 times yesterday! and completed the last 3 blocks of my Swoon Quilt.
So here are a few more blocks that I have made since the last time I blogged.
DSC02331DSC02334DSC02335
Now all I need to do is attach the sashing and borders. I want to actually use this quilt on my bed, the only problem being is our bed is a California king, so I need to figure out the best way to make it big enough. I think I will add a couple of borders, maybe one plain and one patterned, this is going to be one very large quilt.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...