Saturday, February 2, 2013

Still Swooning


I am on a roll, here is the next block!
DSC02276
So I have seen yet another quilt pattern that I would love to make, in fact there are  two but they are both more or less the same so I need your help, have you ever used any patterns made by either of these people and which would you recommend.  In truth all quilt patterns are not written the same, some are wordy, some have great instructions, some don’t.  So I am not too sure which one to buy. So if you can give me a point in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
The patterns I am looking at are
Spin Cycle by Cluck Cluck Sew and The Labyrinth Quilt by Red Pepper Quilts

3 comments:

  1. I love these swoon blocks! I have the pattern, but haven't gotten to it yet. I've never tried a pattern by either of the designers that you mentioned, so I have no input for you on that :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't help you either although I think both are highly regarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, let us know when you decide, because I'm loving both of those patterns, too! Truly, they'd be easy to figure out for ourselves, but sometimes a pattern will give good tips for strip piecing, or fabric amounts and cutting, or making sure the seams nest. So if you try one, and you think it was worthwhile, I'd like to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...