Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have had a pretty productive week, nothing completed but lots of progress!

So in progress and nearly completed are

Star Table Runner – Nearly finished, I am still deciding on what to do in the borders, it will be some sort of straight line quilting I just cant decide what.

DSC00774

3x6 Bee Blocks – I made a start on a couple more of these the other day  but ran out of white to finish them off, so all they needed to finish was a white border, I managed to get some more fabric yesterday and this evening I I got one done and the other one I cut the borders the wrong width so have to unpick and start again.  So 2 completely finished and one half done! 4 more to go…….

DSC00949

Swap – I am still playing around with ideas in my head on what to make for my swap partner!  I think I will make a pouch.I had a go at quilt as you go but messed it up, so back to the drawing board!

Knitting = One scarf still in progress

 

DSC00944

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Piecedover at Freshly pieced.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to learn how to make those scarfs. I've been seeing them around and they look gorgeous. LOVE your hexi blocks!! And am anxious to see your table runner done (no pressure!! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your scarf. Your hexie blocks are cute too, so frustrating when you run out of fabric!

    I know what you mean about deciding what to make for a swap partner I have decided just to go with my first thought, or it will never make the deadline :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...