Friday, October 7, 2011

Dining Table - Autumn Wreath

This has got to be my favourite thing I have done so far to add to my fall decorations (by the way this is the 1st time I have used any fall decorations in my home). I bought the wreath from Hobby Lobby which I found out was a little on the expensive side at $9.99 (I am on a budget :-), I could have got it much cheaper at Michaels or I should have bought it when I had a coupon!!! the picks also came from HL. I was in a rush to get this done, so this needs a little bit more care in placing the picks and putting it all together. The large candle I already had so free. I think this would also look nice with a hurricane vase and candle in the middle, but I had already used the 2 hurricane vases that I owned so this old candle did the trick and amazingly fitted perfectly. Sorry about the bad pics, the sun is shining today and no matter how hard I tried I just could not avoid shadows.







Ingredients Wreath $9.99 Picks Total of $14.62 Candle FREE TOTAL $24.61




DSC00050DSC00054DSC00055DSC00051 DSC00056



I am linking up to the following Friday link parties:



monogramFantabulous Friday!

Fancy This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...