Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Day Another Dollar - Dollar Store Pumpkin

Monday, October 10, 2011





Yes, I have an addiction. Yet another dollar store pumpkin to share with you. Now, if your one of those people who used to like peeling of glue off their fingers when doing crafts as a kid your going to love this one.



DSC00078 All I did for this pumpkin is cut a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper into strips and covered the pumpkin with modge podge and adhered the strips, now you have to be pretty carefull that you do not overlap too much as one sheet of scrapbook paper will only just about do it. If you want to place it safe just get 2 pieces of scrapbook paper and you will have no trouble covering the pumpkin, mine was out of my stash and I only had one piece left of this particular patterned paper. Once you have covered the pumpkin spread modge podge all over it, you will get extremely sticky!!!!



DSC00077



See the other pumpkins in this photo? they were also from the dollar store! $1 each not bad eh?



DSC00079



If you have a dollar store pumpkin makeover to share I would love to see it, leave me a comment so I can pop on over to your blog and check it out.





Linking up to:

The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...