Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

Today I have been busy baking and decorating cupcakes for a friends Bridal Shower, her wedding colour is bright yellow, hence the sunshine yellow butter cream. I also made some cupcake toppers using prima flowers and also made a word document, using circle shapes and owl clip art, (the bride to be has a thing about owls) I printed and punched them out with a circle punch, inserted a cocktail stick between them and glued them using a hot glue gun.















UPATE: I received an email a few weeks ago to join in a cupcake party over at Screaming Sardines blog
there are some fabulous cupcakes to look at and you will love having a look at her blog, go check it out.


Cupcake Month!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam!
    Fabulous cupcakes and I love the toppers :)
    Hope you are enjoying your free time now......big congrats on graduating x
    I have forgotten your b-day again.....email me with the date again please and if I dont speak to you before 'Have a wonderful birthday!!'

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...