Thursday, January 20, 2011

Book Review - The practical guide to quilting by Elizabeth Hartman

Wow, I can't believe how many visitors I have had to my blog so far.
If you do stop by, please leave me a comment.

No sewing today, but I did have a little trip to Hobby Lobby and Michaels!!! I will post pics of what I bought some time over the weekend.

I wanted to tell you about one of my favourite blogs that I have just discovered.
It is the blog oh fransson, belonging to Elizabeth Hartman. I absolutely lover her style of quilting and ended up buying her book The Practical Guide to Quilting.


It was delivered yesterday, what a great book. I just love Elizabeth's style of quilting, I love modern quilt designs, and this book has lots of them. Having two teen aged boys the quilts in this book will certainly be the type of designs that I want to quilt. I think this book will be enjoyed by many different levels of quilters. If your a beginner and new to quilting like myself then I think this would be a great buy. Elizabeth explains things very well, even I understand what she means LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...