Saturday, February 21, 2009

Snow Tasty

While I type this it continues to snow!!!!! So much for thinking that spring was just around the corner!!!! We went from being able to see grass for the 1st time in about 4 months to it all being covered back up again!!! I guess that is Wisconsin for you!

Anyway we decided not to do anything today, we are all just doing our own thing and for me that means scrapping, crafting and making a mess LOL.

Anyway, I decided to have a break from doing Disney Layouts. I just finished this layout, which is a scraplift of my Winter Wonderland layout, I guess it is unusual colours for a snow layout, but I think it kind of works!!!!

On my winter wonderland layout I used a Large Prima flower, because I didn't have any and didn't even know if they came in red I had a go at making one myself. Well I guessed I saved myself a few pennies as these are so easy to make. I will try and post a tutorial for you if I get time today.



Supplies used: Thickers alpha stickers, prima flowers, hand made flower, brads, ribbon, bazzill chipboard snowflakes, glitter. MM tag, michaels rhinestones.







14 comments:

  1. Hey there- long time since I have stopped in. I love this page, it is perfect. We are also getting lots of snow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this LO...all the embellies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these colors are gorgeous! I like the style you have to scrapbooking - so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it - I think the colors work, but then red is one of my favorites. Loving the hand made flower too - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours on this page. The red pops against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layouts are always fabulous! I love all the flowers you added to this one...tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeek! So FAB! My favorite color combo, and I love all the embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Layout..Lovely work..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great scrap book page. Love the subject, LOL and the bright colors. I expecially like how you used the lollipop flower :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...