Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fry

Yesterday afternoon another one of my guppies had babies!!!!! I moved her into the breeding next and they just kept on popping out!!!! A couple of hours later and she has had about 30 fry! I am hoping that there are no more fish in my tank that are pregnant!!!!! The 2 week old fry are doing well and so far I have only lost a few, they are growing rapidly and hopefully it won't be long until they are swimming in the tank along with all the other fish. I have set up our spare tank and will put yesterdays born fry in there when it is ready. Luckily we have a friend who also has a tank so he will be getting some too!!!

It is really cold here at the moment and we have had lots of snow. I hope to get some crafting done at some point today so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...