Thursday, January 22, 2009

Duckling

Another card using the same Penny Black stamp I used the other day called "Duckling" 3347H. I stamped a few images and thought I would have a go at doing the same colour scheme but a different layout. This stamp is so easy to colour in, as you only have to do the flowers, ducks feet and beak. So makes for a very quick card if you are short on time like I seem to be these days. This time I used a martha stewart punch, cuttlebug swiss dots folder. added ribbon and a prima flower and brad.



TFL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! Love the lacy edging and the stitching again x

    Jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute, love that PB stamp and the colours you used are fab!

    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is the image so sweet and adorable but your awesome colors and gorgeous border is a standout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...