Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One of the not so good things about moving to the US is the fact that our insurance premium changed for out cars from experienced drivers with over 40 years driving experience between us to learner drivers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH did his test not long after arriving here, but I for one reason or another put it off. When we first got here we only had one car to start off with and by the time we got our second car in November the winter had set in so I didn't like to venture out in the worst winter that Wisconsin has had in the last 10 years. So not until this summer did I feel happy about driving over here and then I just kept putting the test off. I have had to do a written test and a driving test, talk about feeling like a teenager again!!! Not only that but I also had a bit of a struggle trying to get the test in the first place as they don't know their own rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not like they have people from Europe moving here all the time!!!! its not New York !!!!!!!



Anyway I took my tests yesterday and today and I PASSED so at least that's one less thing to to worry about!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Sam! Many moons ago they only made me do the driving test - and an eye test! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing Sam, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sam, that's a real achievement. You should feel really proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...