Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by Jenny so here goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was Living in Ruskington, Lincs and was pregnant with our 2nd child.

What were you doing one year ago? A year ago we had just found out we would be moving to the US so I was busy preparing for our house hunting trip which we took at the end of March.

Name your 5 favourite snacks - chocolate, chocolate, chocolate,chocolate and more chocolate.!!

Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire - I would have a big swimming pool built in the garden, go on a holiday around the world for a year with my family, buy myself stables and have people run it, buy lots of nice sports cars and bikes for dh.

Name 5 things you like doing - Scrap booking! shopping for stash, reading, spending time with my family and sufing the internet.

Name 5 things you would never wear again - Flares! miniskirts! ra-ra skirts! leg warmers 80s button earings!

Name your 5 favourite toys - crop a dile, cricut ,rubber stamps, camera, computer !!

Now I have to tag someone so I choose Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...