Friday, February 29, 2008

I made it onto my LSS Design Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the LSS had a competition for a design team and the deadline was 6pm friday last week. I couldn't decide whether to enter or not as I have never submitted anything, but in the end I did, I handed my entry in just in time with a few minutes to spare!!!!!

I got the results on Wednesday and I am so pleased to have been chosen as a member of the design team for American Scrapbook Co. I am so excited aobut it:) The layout I submitted is here and I also submitted this as my altered item.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Sam! I love that Puppy Love LO, so cute and a deserved winner. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam! I've been tagged already! twice!! so in turn I'm tagging you, hope you dont mind, no obligation, just for fun! Check out my blog for details x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...