Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Scrapbook Layouts and other things.

Here are some of my latest projects that I just got round to putting on my blog.


The layout is of me and my eldest son on the beach in Hornsea, East Yorkshire, England we used to go here nearly every weekend in the summer.























The word HOME is MDF letters bought from Joannes that I covered in wild asparagus papers and then embellished with a few blossoms and charms. It goes well with the new house and I will certainly be making more of these. Infact I even got our son decorating some for his school assignment, he had loads of fun sanding and painting the letters and did a fantastic job.



The flower chipboard album is something I did at a class.

I

1 comment:

  1. This album is precious. I love the way the design of the paper complements the shape of the flower chipboard.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...