Friday, September 7, 2007

Bread/RAKs

Well its been a busy week this week.



Yesterday I received some gorgeous House Mouse images from a RAK on SCS, which I have already started to colour in.

I experimented with my bread and added poppy seeds as a topping. They were lovely especially straight out of the oven with melted butter spread on them.








Here is a quick card that I had to make on Tuesday and get into the post ASAP it was on it way to Greece. I used my new Penny Black stamp.


Speaking of new stamps I have an order arriving some time this week hopefully today from http://www.thestampbuzz.com/the stamps are the cheapest I have found for PB stamps on the internet and you only pay the actual shipping cost of the stamps, so no over priced shipping and the lovely Isabelle who own it is really helpful, especially if you can't find what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...