Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Begginings

I thought it was about time I started a blog........
That way all my family and friends in the UK can see what we are getting up to in the US and keep track of us.

Well we have now been here nearly 3 months and time has flown. We are slowly settling in to our New Life in America!

There are some things though that I just can't get used:
1. The bread is so sweet and I would love some Warburtons.
2. I discovered that Hersheys chocolate just doesn't compare to Cadburys.
3. I never realised just how important BISTO was to me.
4. Am I the only one in this country that does not drink coffee. I love the smell of it just dont like the tast!

There are so many craft shops that I am in heaven, everything is so much cheaper than in the UK and I am loving it. I am so spoilt for choice that I could spend all day just shopping for stash.

4 comments:

  1. You are not the only one that doesn't like Coffee.

    I too love the smell but can't stand the taste of it!!

    Dh and I don't do Coffee!!!

    Welcome to the USA.

    I have a good friend who lives in Maine with dh and she is from England. She like's it here, but misses home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blogland! I will visit your blog daily.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree - Cadbury's is the best! Every once in awhile my Alberstons brings in the special Cadbury's with irish cream - my absolute favorite.

    Welcome to the USA and to Splitcoaststamps - totally awesome fun group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree - Cadbury's is the best! Every once in awhile my Alberstons brings in the special Cadbury's with irish cream - my absolute favorite.

    Welcome to the USA and to Splitcoaststamps - totally awesome fun group.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...